I design and deliver sessions to help social enterprises, community groups and young people to use media and communication tools and to share their stories with the world. This ranges from basic photography workshops, to professional writing classes for social entrepreneurs, to in-school sessions for teenagers.
Contact me for more details or to see if I can help you / your organisation.
“It was invigorating, inspiring, and above all useful! Probably one of the best workshops I’ve been on in a while. You had the right mix of informality, engagement and flexibility… Those three hours were packed with juicy tips and ideas”– Narjas Carrington, Inklings Design – blogging workshop, 2016
“Anna understood [our] needs perfectly. She inspired the confidence to take photographs that tell a story and through her practical sessions generated a huge level of enthusiasm. Anna went that extra mile to also train our team in other aspects of social media and computing that they were unsure of” – Cianne Jones, Founder/Director, WIL Uganda – photography sessions, 2015
- Co-facilitator and support trainer, Exposure (2016). Media workshops with teenagers in schools around North London.
- Trainer, A Little Bit of Hope Uganda (2015). One-day workshop on communication/writing.
- Trainer/facilitator, Women in Leadership Uganda (2015). 2-week photography and social media training.
- Editor, On Purpose community blog (2015). Commissioning & editing weekly articles.
- Facilitator, UYWEFA, Uganda (2013). 4-week project helping a youth group to make their first short film.
- Facilitator, Eve’s Day School, Nairobi, Kenya (2013). Photo & video workshops in Dandora slum.